Thursday, December 13, 2007

Week 12 & Thirteen

Don't really know if these are the right weeks or not, but whatever. Took me awhile to get back to the blogs. Been working alot. I still managed to get in some good pics. Enjoy!




This is Honolua Bay with some really big waves. It was super cool.






Some really cool waves.

Some cloud pics. I thought these clouds looked really cool.















Well, whattya know. It's a waterfall at work. Really cool. It rained a lot in order for this to happen. I mean, really rained.





This is the "Diamond" Dave workout. You too can look like this.
"When I relax. I like to relax on cold, hard, steel, cause I'm 'Diamond" Dave."

Another sunset at the office.


Teddy. Hard at work.
Jerrod. Just hangin' out.

These next few were taking by Jerrod. These are some really good shots. Not 'cause I'm in them, just 'cause they look cool.


Yup, this is what I do for a livin'. Pretty cool, huh?








No comments: